Top Ten Ways the New Highlander Has Changed
The new Highlander can claim more technology under the hood and throughout the entire system. There are more standards and more choices, too. You can see for yourself at Gloucester Toyota dealer serving Hampton Roads VA.
1. More power. The new engine boosts horsepower from 260 to 295. Torque rises to 263 lb.-ft.
2. Better transmission. Helping to lead its class, the new eight-speed automatic employs Direct Shift technology. In addition to greater precision, it helps boost AWD fuel economy.
3. Stop/Start. Most 2017 V6 editions will pause the throttle at redlights to conserve fuel.
4. Pre-Collision System. All 2017 Highlanders come with frontal crash warning and automatic braking. Pedestrian detection is also part of the system.
5. Lane Watch. Now standard, the lane departure warning has an automatic assist component. Get price quote.
6. Dynamic Cruise. Using radar, this new standard feature can match the cruise control to traffic patterns. Find financing.
7. Lights. Automatic high beams regulate the light for best visibility for the Highlander driver and oncoming traffic.
8. Connected. Now there are five USB ports throughout the cabin in addition to a touchscreen and Bluetooth streaming audio.
9. More Models. The Highlander’s added the new SE edition, a sporty choice that’s almost as upscale as the Limited. Meanwhile, the Highlander Hybrid has gotten more affordable with the addition of two less expensive trim levels for a total of four.
10. Bird’s Eye View Camera with Perimeter Scan. With this available feature, you’ll know for sure when the path is clear.
Take a test drive soon at Gloucester Toyota dealer serving Hampton Roads VA.